View : 68 Download: 0
Facile Fabrication of a Two-Dimensional TMD/Si Heterojunction Photodiode by Atmospheric-Pressure Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Facile Fabrication of a Two-Dimensional TMD/Si Heterojunction Photodiode by Atmospheric-Pressure Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Kim, Yonghun; Kwon, Soyeong; Seo, Eun-Joo; Nam, Jae Hyeon; Jang, Hye Yeon; Kwon, Se-Hun; Kwon, Jung-Dae; Kim, Dong-Wook; Cho, Byungjin
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES vol. 10, no. 42, pp. 36136 - 36143
- two-dimensional materials; MoS2; photodetectors; heterojunctions; AP-PECVD
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A growth technique to directly prepare two-dimensional (2D) materials onto conventional semiconductor substrates, enabling low-temperature, high-throughput, and large-area capability, is needed to realize competitive 2D transition-metal dichalcogenide (TMD)/three-dimensional (3D) semiconductor heterojunction devices. Therefore, we herein successfully developed an atmospheric-pressure plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition (AP-PECVD) technique, which could grow MoS2 and WS2 multilayers directly onto PET flexible substrate as well as 4-in. Si substrates at temperatures of <200 degrees C. The as-fabricated MoS2/Si and WS2/Si heterojunctions exhibited large and fast photocurrent responses under illumination of a green light. The measured photocurrent was linearly proportional to the laser power, indicating that trapping and detrapping of the photogenerated carriers at defect states could not significantly suppress the collection of photocarriers. All the results demonstrated that our AP-PECVD method could produce high-quality TMD/Si 2D-3D heterojunctions for optoelectronic applications.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.