View : 81 Download: 0
Analysis on decoding error rate of systematic network coding
- Analysis on decoding error rate of systematic network coding
- Kwon M.; Park H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2017 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics, ICCE 2017
- 2017 IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics, ICCE 2017, pp. 258 - 259
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- In this paper, we consider a real-time multimedia broadcasting system with systematic network coding over packet erasure channel. We focus on studying a theoretical decoding error rate and shows that it is a function of encoding number, packet loss rate of wireless channel and code rate of system. Specifically, we show that the decoding error rate is inversely proportional to the encoding number if packet loss rate is low, while it is proportional to encoding number if packet loss rate is high. The simulation results confirm theoretical analysis. © 2017 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.