View : 217 Download: 0
Development of a sexual abuse prevention education program for elementary school students using a hybrid application
- Development of a sexual abuse prevention education program for elementary school students using a hybrid application
- Kim S.-J.; Kang S.-R.; Lee J.M.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Child Health Nursing Research
- Child Health Nursing Research vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 109 - 118
- Child sexual abuse; Health education; Mobile applications; School health services; Students
- Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing
- SCOPUS; KCI
- Document Type
- Purpose: The purpose of this study was to develop a sexual abuse prevention education program for elementary school students. Methods: Orem's Self-Care Theory (1995) and Seels & Richey's ADDIE model (1994) for developing learning materials were applied to develop this program Results: The development progress of the program consisted of 5 distinct phases: analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation. The contents was classified into 6 categories: the definition of sexual abuse, how to deal with sexual abuse, the situational reaction, areas with a high risk for sexual abuse, related organizations, and a wrap-up quiz. The app was easily accessible for elementary school students. Conclusion: A sexual abuse prevention program using a hybrid app may be an effective way to reach elementary students, and further research for children of various ages is required. © 2018 Korean Academy of Child Health Nursing.
- Appears in Collections:
- 간호대학 > 간호학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.