View : 71 Download: 0
Discrimination of the Chirality of -Amino Acids in Zn-II Complexes of DPA-Appended Binaphthyl Imine
- Discrimination of the Chirality of -Amino Acids in Zn-II Complexes of DPA-Appended Binaphthyl Imine
- Shirbhate, Mukesh Eknath; Nandhakumar, Raju; Kim, Youngmee; Kim, Sung-Jin; Kim, Seong Kyu; Kim, Kwan Mook
- Ewha Authors
- 김성진; 김관묵
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 김성진; 김관묵
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, no. 35, pp. 4959 - 4964
- Chirality; Amino acids; Zinc; Enantioselectivity
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Binaphthol aldehydes with appended dipicolylamine moieties, (R)-1, and (R)-2, were synthesized. The reaction of (R)-1 with an amino acid together with the Zn-II ion produces a monomeric complex that discriminates the chirality of the bound amino acid by H-1 NMR spectroscopy. The same reaction of (R)-2, which is different from (R)-1 by only one nitrogen atom, generates a dimeric complex that is highly enantiospecific for the l-form of amino acids such as Phe and Trp.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.