View : 198 Download: 0
Innovative Strategies for Hypoxic-Tumor Photodynamic Therapy
- Innovative Strategies for Hypoxic-Tumor Photodynamic Therapy
- Li, Xingshu; Kwon, Nahyun; Guo, Tian; Liu, Zhuang; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION vol. 57, no. 36, pp. 11522 - 11531
- hypoxia; oxygen delivery; photodynamic therapy; tumors
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Despite its clinical promise, photodynamic therapy (PDT) suffers from a key drawback associated with its oxygen-dependent nature, which limits its effective use against hypoxic tumors. Moreover, both PDT-mediated oxygen consumption and microvascular damage further increase tumor hypoxia and, thus, impede therapeutic outcomes. In recent years, numerous investigations have focused on strategies for overcoming this drawback of PDT. These efforts, which are summarized in this review, have produced many innovative methods to avoid the limits of PDT associated with hypoxia.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.