View : 58 Download: 0
Existence and multiplicity of solutions for Kirchhoff–Schrödinger type equations involving p(x)-Laplacian on the entire space RN
- Existence and multiplicity of solutions for Kirchhoff–Schrödinger type equations involving p(x)-Laplacian on the entire space RN
- Lee J.; Kim J.-M.; Kim Y.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications
- vol. 45, pp. 620 - 649
- Critical point theorems; p(x)-Kirchhoff-type equations; p(x)-Laplacian; Variational methods; Weak solutions
- Elsevier Ltd
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- This study is concerned with the following elliptic equation: −M(∫RN[Formula presented]
p(x)−2u=λf(x,u)inRN,where M∈C(R+) is a Kirchhoff-type function, the potential function V:RN→(0,∞) is continuous, and f:RN×R→R satisfies a Carathéodory condition. The aim is to determine the precise positive interval of λ for which the problem admits at least two nontrivial solutions by using abstract critical point results for an energy functional satisfying the Cerami condition. It should be noted that the existence of at least one nontrivial weak solution is established by employing the mountain pass theorem. Moreover, the existence of an unbounded sequence of nontrivial weak solutions follows from the fountain theorem owing to the variational nature of the problem. © 2018 Elsevier Ltd
- Appears in Collections:
- 연구기관 > 수리과학연구소 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.