View : 4 Download: 0
A psychometric revision of the Asian values scale using the Rasch model
- A psychometric revision of the Asian values scale using the Rasch model
- Kim B.S.K.; Hong S.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Measurement and Evaluation in Counseling and Development
- vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 15 - 27
- SSCI; SCOPUS
- The 36-item Asian Values Scale (B. S. K. Kim, D. R. Atkinson, & P. H. Yang, 1999) was revised on the basis of G. Rasch's (1960) model and data from 618 Asian Americans. The results led to the establishment of a 25-it em measure named the Asian Values Scale-Revised.
- Appears in Collections:
- 사회과학대학 > 심리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.