View : 88 Download: 0
Bounds on the soft pomeron intercept
- Bounds on the soft pomeron intercept
- Cudell J.-R.; Kang K.; Kim S.K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics
- Physics Letters, Section B: Nuclear, Elementary Particle and High-Energy Physics vol. 395, no. 3-4, pp. 311 - 317
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- The Donnachie-Landshoff fit of total cross sections has now become a standard reference for models of total, elastic and diffractive cross-sections. Adopting their philosophy that simple-pole exchanges should account for all data to present energies, we assess the uncertainties on their fits. Our best estimate for the pomeron intercept is 1.096+0.012-0.009, but several models have a good X2 for intercepts in the range [1.07,1.11]. © 1997 Elsevier Science B.V.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.