View : 7 Download: 0
A novel cycloartane glycoside from Thalictrum uchiyamai
- A novel cycloartane glycoside from Thalictrum uchiyamai
- Choi Y.-H.; Kim N.G.; Lee I.R.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Archives of Pharmacal Research
- vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 429 - 431
- SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- A new cycloartane glycoside (1) was isolated from the aerial part of Thalictrum uchiyamai Nakai (Ranunculaceae). On the basis of chemical and physicochemical evidence, the aglycone structure of this compound was characterized as 16,25-dihydroxy-3,24-diacetoxy-9, 19-cycloartane-29-oic acid, a new derivative of cycloartane triterpene. Also, the oligosaccharide moiety of this glycoside were determined as 29-O-α-L-rhanmnopyranosyl-(1→2)-[β-D-xylofuranosyl-(1→6)]- β-D-glucopyranose by application of HMBC technique. Consequently, the structure of compound 1 was elucidated as 29-O-α-L-rhanmnopyranosyl-(1→2)-[β-D-xylofuranosyl-(1→6)]- β-D-glucopyranosyl-16,25-dihydroxy-3,24-diacetoxy-9,19-cycloartane-29-oic acid ester.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.