View : 8 Download: 0
Crystallization kinetics of nylon 6
- Crystallization kinetics of nylon 6
- Kim Jong J.; Seo S.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Textile Research Journal
- vol. 64, no. 7, pp. 427 - 431
- Publ by Textile Research Inst, Princeton, NJ, United States
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- We have studied the nonisothermal crystallization of nylon 6 polymers using a differential scanning calorimetry technique. Our nylon 6 samples had molecular weights in the range of 11,000 - 43,000 g/mol (weight average) and polydispersities (Mw/Mn) of 1.8-3.0. We evaluated the effects of molecular weight, polydispersity, and moisture content of nylon 6 on the kinetic crystallizability Gc. Because Gc was sensitive to these variables, we concluded that it is an important parameter for understanding the non-isothermal crystallization kinetics involved in the solidification of the polymer melt, which takes place in the polymer processing.
- Appears in Collections:
- 신산업융합대학 > 의류산업학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.