View : 102 Download: 30
Pressure dependence of the angular magnetoresistance of (TMTSF) 2PF6
- Pressure dependence of the angular magnetoresistance of (TMTSF) 2PF6
- Kang H.; Jo Y.J.; Kang W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physical Review B - Condensed Matter and Materials Physics
- Physical Review B - Condensed Matter and Materials Physics vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 331031 - 331034
- Document Type
- An anomalous crossover has been reported in the background of angular magnetoresistance of (TMTSF) 2PF6 as pressure increases. When a magnetic field rotated in the plane perpendicular to the a-axis, the background of the interlayer resistance Rzz was concave around c′-axis at low pressure but became convex above 10 kbar. However, our extensive experiments revealed that only one form of background resistance occurred in a sample regardless of pressure. The deceptive crossover may be attributed to the possible mixing of intralayer resistivity component(s) to the interlayer resistivity component.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Pressure dependence.pdf(286.9 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.