View : 57 Download: 14
Quantum inflaton dynamics
- Quantum inflaton dynamics
- Bak D.; Kim S.P.; Kim S.K.; Soh K.-S.; Yee J.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation and Cosmology vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 1 - 4
- Document Type
- We show that the quantum dynamics of a real scalar field for a large class of potentials in the symmetric Gaussian state, where nonperturbative quantum contributions are taken into account, can be described equivalently by a two-dimensional nonlinear dynamical system with a definite angular momentum [U(1) charge of a complex theory]. A proposal is put forward that the symmetric Gaussian state with a nearly minimal uncertainty and a large quantum fluctuation, as an initial condition, naturally explains most of the essential features of the early stage of the inflationary universe. ©1998 The American Physical Society.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
Quantum inflaton dynamics.pdf(89.35 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.