View : 20 Download: 0
Nano-imprinted ultrahigh-density nanopore arrays
- Nano-imprinted ultrahigh-density nanopore arrays
- Kim K.; Lee M.J.; Kim C.; Woo E.; Kim M.; Kim Y.S.; Shin K.
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Diffusion and Defect Data Pt.B: Solid State Phenomena
- Diffusion and Defect Data Pt.B: Solid State Phenomena vol. 124-126, no. PART 2, pp. 1269 - 1272
- Document Type
- Conference Paper
- Nano-structured polymer stamps were prepared from porous anodic alumina templates. Prepolymers were poured onto the highly ordered porous anodic alumina templates, and they were cured by UV-irradiation. Simple separation of the elastic stamp from the nanoporous aluminum oxide leads to well replicated nano-stamps. The nanopatterns on the stamp were transferred as ultrahigh-density nanopore arrays on various substrates which are potentially applicable to the fabrication of ultrahigh-density metallic or semiconductor nanodot arrays for magnetic storage devices or display devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.