View : 2 Download: 0
High-Performance Flexible Photodetectors based on High-Quality Perovskite Thin Films by a Vapor-Solution Method
- High-Performance Flexible Photodetectors based on High-Quality Perovskite Thin Films by a Vapor-Solution Method
- Hu, Wei; Huang, Wei; Yang, Shuzhen; Wang, Xiao; Jiang, Zhenyu; Zhu, Xiaoli; Zhou, Hong; Liu, Hongjun; Zhang, Qinglin; Zhuang, Xiujuan; Yang, Junliang; Kim, Dong Ha; Pan, Anlian
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ADVANCED MATERIALS
- 0935-9648; 1521-4095
- vol. 29, no. 43
- flexible perovskite photodetectors; organometal halide perovskites; thin-film photodetectors
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Organometal halide perovskites are new light-harvesting materials for lightweight and flexible optoelectronic devices due to their excellent optoelectronic properties and low-temperature process capability. However, the preparation of high-quality perovskite films on flexible substrates has still been a great challenge to date. Here, a novel vapor-solution method is developed to achieve uniform and pinhole-free organometal halide perovskite films on flexible indium tin oxide/poly(ethylene terephthalate) substrates. Based on the as-prepared high-quality perovskite thin films, high-performance flexible photodetectors (PDs) are constructed, which display a nR value of 81 A W-1 at a low working voltage of 1 V, three orders higher than that of previously reported flexible perovskite thin-film PDs. In addition, these flexible PDs exhibit excellent flexural stability and durability under various bending situations with their optoelectronic performance well retained. This breakthrough on the growth of high-quality perovskite thin films opens up a new avenue to develop high-performance flexible optoelectronic devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.