View : 181 Download: 0
Lysobacter olei sp. nov., isolated from oil-contaminated soil
- Lysobacter olei sp. nov., isolated from oil-contaminated soil
- Chaudhary D.K.; Lee S.D.; Kim J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology
- International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology vol. 67, no. 11, pp. 4660 - 4666
- Lysobacter olei sp. nov; Lysobacteraceae; Oil-contaminated soil; Proteobacteria
- Microbiology Society
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Strain D-14T, a brown-coloured, Gram-stain-negative, non-motile and rod-shaped bacterium, was isolated from oil-contaminated soil. It was able to grow at 20–40 °C, at pH 6.0–10.0 and at 0–1% (w/v) NaCl concentration. Based on the 16S rRNA gene sequence analysis, strain D-14T belonged to the genus Lysobacter and was closely related to Lysobacter caeni BUT-8T (99.0% sequence similarity), Lysobacter ruishenii CTN-1T (98.5%), Lysobacter daejeonensis GH1-9T (98.2%) and Lysobacter panacisoli CJ29T (97.2%). The only respiratory quinone was ubiquinone-8. The polar lipid profile revealed the presence of phosphatidylethanolamine, phosphatidylglycerol, diphosphatidylglycerol and phosphatidyl-N-methylethanolamine. The predominant fatty acids of strain D-14T were iso-C15: 0, iso-C16: 0, summed feature 9 (iso-C17: 1 ω9c and/or C16: 0 10-methyl), summed feature 3 (C16: 1 ω7c and/or C16: 1 ω6c), iso-C14: 0, C11: 0iso 3-OH, C15: 1iso F and C16: 0. The genomic DNA G+C content of this novel strain was 68.7 mol%. The DNA–DNA relatedness values between strain D-14T and L. caeni BUT-8T, L. ruishenii CTN-1T, L. daejeonensis GH1-9T and L. panacisoli CJ29T were 56.0, 46.3, 48.7 and 41.7%, respectively, which fall below the threshold value of 70% for the strain to be considered as novel. The morphological, physiological, chemotaxonomic and phylogenetic analyses clearly distinguished this strain from its closest phylogenetic neighbours. Thus, strain D-14T represents a novel species of the genus Lysobacter, for which the name Lysobacterolei sp. nov. is proposed. The type strain is D-14T (=KEMB 9005-572T=KACC 19173T=JCM 31917T). © 2017 IUMS.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 환경공학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.