View : 346 Download: 0
Crystal structure of binuclear zinc complex of 1,3-bis(1,5,9- triazacyclododec-1-yl)-propan-2-ol
- Crystal structure of binuclear zinc complex of 1,3-bis(1,5,9- triazacyclododec-1-yl)-propan-2-ol
- Kim Y.; Han S.; Jang K.; Kim J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Analytical Sciences: X-ray Structure Analysis Online
- vol. 21, no. 11, pp. x201 - x202
- A new binucleating ligand, 1,3-bis(1,5,9-triazacyclododec-1-yl)-propan-2-ol (L-OH), was synthesized, and a binuclear Zn(II) complex has been prepared and characterized by X-ray crystallography. Three nitrogen atoms of each aneN3 moiety of L-O- are coordinated to each zinc atom, and an oxygen atom of the 2-hydroxypropyl linker bridges two zinc atoms. A water molecule is trapped between two Zn(II) ions with an O(H2O)-Zn distance of 2.582 Å. 2005 © The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.