View : 32 Download: 0
Nonlinear integral equations for the sausage model
- Nonlinear integral equations for the sausage model
- Ahn, Changrim; Balog, Janos; Ravanini, Francesco
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF PHYSICS A-MATHEMATICAL AND THEORETICAL
- 1751-8113; 1751-8121
- vol. 50, no. 31
- non-linear sigma model; S-matrix; non-linear integral equation; sausage model
- IOP PUBLISHING LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The sausage model, first proposed by Fateev, Onofri, and Zamolodchikov, is a deformation of the O(3) sigma model preserving integrability. The target space is deformed from the sphere to 'sausage' shape by a deformation parameter.. This model is defined by a factorizable S-matrix which is obtained by deforming that of the O(3) sigma model by a parameter.. Clues for the deformed sigma model are provided by various UV and IR information through the thermodynamic Bethe ansatz (TBA) analysis based on the S-matrix. Application of TBA to the sausage model is, however, limited to the case of 1/lambda integer where the coupled integral equations can be truncated to a finite number. In this paper, we propose a finite set of nonlinear integral equations (NLIEs), which are applicable to generic value of lambda. Our derivation is based on T - Q relations extracted from the truncated TBA equations. For a consistency check, we compute next-leading order corrections of the vacuum energy and extract the S-matrix information in the IR limit. We also solved the NLIE both analytically and numerically in the UV limit to get the effective central charge and compared with that of the zero-mode dynamics to obtain exact relation between v and lambda.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.