View : 25 Download: 0
Development and Preliminary Testing of a Smartphone-Based Injury-Prevention Application (S-IPA) for Teachers at Child-Care Centers in South Korea
- Development and Preliminary Testing of a Smartphone-Based Injury-Prevention Application (S-IPA) for Teachers at Child-Care Centers in South Korea
- Kang, Kyung-Ah; Kim, Shin-Jeong; Kang, So Ra; Lee, Seung-Hee; Kim, Yae Young; Ellis, Kevin Wayne
- Ewha Authors
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING
- 0737-0016; 1532-7655
- vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 147 - 159
- ROUTLEDGE JOURNALS, TAYLOR & FRANCIS LTD
- SCIE; SSCI; SCOPUS
- The purpose of this study was to develop a smartphone-based injury-prevention application (S-IPA) for teachers working in child-care centers, and to test the satisfaction level of the users of the application (app). Through a literature review and needs assessment, an app compatible with the Apple iPhone operating system was developed. The app was verified and the mean total satisfaction with 7 features of the app was 7.76 (+/- 1.13) on a score of 1-10. The result of the S-IPA survey showed a positive response, indicating a high potential for use as a teacher's educational guide, which would provide an effective information delivery system for the prevention of possible injuries at child-care centers.
- Appears in Collections:
- 간호대학 > 간호학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.