View : 75 Download: 0
The Origin of New Natural hybrid, Goodyera × maximo-velutina (Orchidaceae) from Jeju Island, Korea
- The Origin of New Natural hybrid, Goodyera × maximo-velutina (Orchidaceae) from Jeju Island, Korea
- So J.-H.; Lee N.-S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- vol. 317, no. 1, pp. 61 - 68
- Hybrid origin; Morphology; Noncoding cpDNA; nrDNA; Taxonomy
- SCIE; SCOPUS
- We describe a new taxon of Goodyera (Orchidaceae), G. × maximo-velutina from Jeju Island. This taxon is presumed to be a natural hybrid between G. maximowicziana and G. velutina based on morphological characteristics, i.e., leaf margin, leaf venation, hairiness and color of floral bract, pedicel and ovary. We analyzed ITS of nuclear DNA and three noncoding regions of chloroplast DNA (trnH-psbA, trnS-trnG, trnL) for elucidating the hybrid origin of the new species, G. × maximo-velutina, and two putative parental species. The morphological characteristics and illustrations of the species based on the holotype and other specimens from natural populations are provided together with photographs of the habitat. © 2017 Magnolia Press.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 생명과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.