View : 52 Download: 0
Peroxynitrite-Scavenging Glycosides from the Stem Bark of Catalpa ovata
- Peroxynitrite-Scavenging Glycosides from the Stem Bark of Catalpa ovata
- Kil Y.-S.; Kim S.M.; Kang U.; Chung H.Y.; Seo E.K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Natural Products
- vol. 80, no. 8, pp. 2240 - 2251
- American Chemical Society
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Ten new glycosides, 6,10-O-di-trans-feruloyl catalpol (1), 6,6′-O-di-trans-feruloyl catalpol (2), 3,4-dihydro-6-O-di-trans-feruloyl catalpol (10), (8R,7′S,8′R)-lariciresinol 9′-O-β-d-(6-O-trans-feruloyl)glucopyranoside (17), and ovatosides A-F (18-22, 24), were isolated from the stem bark of Catalpa ovata along with 19 known compounds. All isolates, except 6 (catalposide) and 9 (6-O-veratroyl catalpol), were found to scavenge peroxynitrite (ONOO-) formed by 3-morpholinosydnonimine. In particular, 12 compounds showed potent activity, with IC50 values in the range 0.14-2.2 μM. © 2017 The American Chemical Society and American Society of Pharmacognosy.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.