View : 40 Download: 0
A New Naphthalenic Lactone Glycoside from the Seeds of Cassia obtusifolia
- A New Naphthalenic Lactone Glycoside from the Seeds of Cassia obtusifolia
- Youn I.-S.; Han A.-R.; Choi J.S.; Seo E.K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Chemistry of Natural Compounds
- pp. 1 - 3
- Cassia obtusifolia; Leguminoseae; naphthalenic lactone glycoside
- Springer New York LLC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new naphthalenic lactone glycoside, (3R)-cassialactone 9-O-gentiobioside, was isolated from the seeds of Cassia obtusifolia, along with five known compounds, gluco-obtusifolin, glucoaurantio-obtusin, rubrofusarin 6-O-gentiobioside, chryso-obtusin 2-β-D-glucoside, and 2-O-β-D-glucopyranosyloxy-1,7,8-trimethoxy-3-methylanthraquinone. The structure of 1 was elucidated by spectroscopic data analysis, including 1D and 2D NMR and HR-ESI-MS experiments. Its stereochemistry was determined by CD experiment. © 2017 Springer Science+Business Media New York
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.