View : 191 Download: 0
A 2D Metal Oxide Nanosheet as an Efficient Additive for Improving Na-Ion Electrode Activity of Graphene-Based Nanocomposites
- A 2D Metal Oxide Nanosheet as an Efficient Additive for Improving Na-Ion Electrode Activity of Graphene-Based Nanocomposites
- Park, Boyeon; Oh, Seung Mi; Jin, Xiaoyan; Adpakpang, Kanyaporn; Lee, Nam-Suk; Hwang, Seong-Ju
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMISTRY-A EUROPEAN JOURNAL
- CHEMISTRY-A EUROPEAN JOURNAL vol. 23, no. 27, pp. 6544 - 6551
- composite materials; graphene; metal chalcogenide; Na-ion batteries; nanosheets
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- An efficient way to improve the Na-ion electrode activity of graphene-based nanocomposite is developed by employing exfoliated metal oxide nanosheet as an additive. The titanate-nanosheet-incorporated Na-SnS2-reduced graphene oxide (rG-O) nanocomposites can be synthesized by the electrostatically derived restacking of the colloidal mixture of SnS2, rG-O, and titanate nanosheets with the Na+ cation. The incorporation of titanate into the Na-SnS2-rG-O nanocomposites is effective in improving the nanoscale mixing of component nanosheets and the porosity of the composite structure. The resulting nanocomposites deliver superior discharge capacities and rate properties to the titanate-free nanocomposite. The universal applicability is further confirmed by MoS2-rG-O nanocomposites upon the addition of titanate. This study highlights that the exfoliated metal oxide nanosheet can be used as an efficient additive for graphene-based nanocomposites to explore Na-ion electrode materials.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.