View : 213 Download: 0
Broad-Band Photocurrent Enhancement in MoS2 Layers Directly Grown on Light-Trapping Si Nanocone Arrays
- Broad-Band Photocurrent Enhancement in MoS2 Layers Directly Grown on Light-Trapping Si Nanocone Arrays
- Cho, Yunae; Cho, Byungjin; Kim, Yonghun; Lee, Jihye; Kim, Eunah; Trang Thi Thu Nguyen; Lee, Ju Hyun; Yoon, Seokhyun; Kim, Dong-Ho; Choi, Jun-hyuk; Kim, Dong-Wook
- Ewha Authors
- 윤석현; 김동욱
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤석현; 김동욱
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 6314 - 6319
- MoS2; photoresponse; chemical vapor deposition; Si; nanocone
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- There has been growing research interest in realizing optoelectronic devices based on the two-dimensional atomically thin semiconductor MoS2 owing to its distinct physical properties that set it apart from conventional semiconductors. However, there is little optical absorption in these extremely thin MoS2 layers, which presents an obstacle toward applying them for use in high efficiency light-absorbing devices. We synthesized trilayers of MoS2 directly on SiO2/Si nanocone (NC) arrays using chemical vapor deposition and investigated their photodetection characteristics. The photoresponsivity of the MoS2/NC structure was much higher than that of the flat counterpart across the whole visible wavelength range (for example, it was almost an order of magnitude higher at lambda = 532 nm). Strongly concentrated light near the surface that originated from a Fabry-Perot interference in the SiO2 thin layers and a Mie-like resonance caused by the Si NCs boosted the optical absorption in MoS2. Our work demonstrates that MoS2/NC structures could provide a useful means to realize high-performance optoelectronic devices.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.