View : 168 Download: 0
Double Fano resonance with externally driven subradiant mode
- Double Fano resonance with externally driven subradiant mode
- Lee Y.U.; Wu J.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2016 10th International Congress on Advanced Electromagnetic Materials in Microwaves and Optics, METAMATERIALS 2016
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- In this study, we observe that a dark mode is not necessarily prerequisite for an asymmetric Fano resonance to take place in plasmonic structures. The characteristic asymmetry feature of Fano resonance is retained in a plasmonic structure when both superradiant and subradiant oscillators are externally driven. Double Fano resonances are experimentally and theoretically observed where a common subradiant driven oscillator is coupled with two superradiant oscillators. As a classical analogue of a four-level tripod atomic system, the extinction spectrum of the composite metamaterial exhibits a coherent effect based on double Fano resonances. Transfer of the absorbed power between two orthogonal superradiant oscillators is shown to be mediated by the common subradiant oscillator. © 2016 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.