View : 268 Download: 0
Cadiolides J-M, antibacterial polyphenyl butenolides from the Korean tunicate Pseudodistoma antinboja
- Cadiolides J-M, antibacterial polyphenyl butenolides from the Korean tunicate Pseudodistoma antinboja
- Wang, Weihong; Kim, Hiyoung; Patil, Rahul S.; Girl, Awadut G.; Won, Dong Hwan; Hahn, Dongyup; Sung, Youjung; Lee, Jusung; Choi, Hyukjae; Nam, Sang-Jip; Kang, Heonjoong
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- BIOORGANIC & MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY LETTERS
- 0960-894X; 1464-3405
- vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 574 - 577
- Tunicate; Pseudodistoma antinboja; Antibacterial activity
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Activity-guided fractionations of the tunicate Pseudodistoma antinboja yielded four new compounds of the cadiolide class (cadiolides J-M, 1, 3-5) along with a known one (cadiolide H, 2). The structures were defined by spectroscopic methods including X-ray crystallographic analysis. These compounds were evaluated for their antibacterial activity and exhibited potent antibacterial activity against all of the drug resistant strains tested with MICs comparable to those of marketed drugs such as vancomycin and linezolid. (C) 2016 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.