View : 20 Download: 0
Synthesis and antifungal activity of 6-arylamino-phthalazine-5,8-diones and 6,7-bis(arylthio)-phthalazine-5,8-diones
- Synthesis and antifungal activity of 6-arylamino-phthalazine-5,8-diones and 6,7-bis(arylthio)-phthalazine-5,8-diones
- Ryu C.-K.; Park R.-E.; Ma M.-Y.; Nho J.-H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry Letters
- vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 2577 - 2580
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- 6-Arylamino-phthalazine-5,8-diones and 6,7-bis(arylthio)-phthalazine-5,8-diones were synthesized and tested for in vitro antifungal activity against two pathogenic strains of fungi. Among those tested, many compounds showed good antifungal activity. The results suggest that phthalazine-5,8-diones would be potent antifungal agents. © 2007 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.