View : 88 Download: 0
A new Co(II) complex with N,O-donor Schiff base: Synthesis, structure and characterization
- A new Co(II) complex with N,O-donor Schiff base: Synthesis, structure and characterization
- Xu L.; Mironov Yu.V.; Qi X.; Kim S.-J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Structural Chemistry
- vol. 47, no. 5, pp. 998 - 1001
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new Co(II) complex with tridentate Schiff base ligand with a N,N,O donor set has been synthesized and characterized by single X-ray technique and spectroscopic techniques. The thermochemical properties have been studied. X-ray structure analysis of the title compound Co(II)L2 [HL = 2-methyl-6-(2′-hydroxybenzylideneamino) pyridine] shows that the polyhedron around Co(II) is a distorted tetrahedron, and the self-assembly via intermolecular π-π interactions leads to a three-dimensional network. Crystal data for the title complex C26H22CoN 4O2: Monoclinic, space group Ia, a = 11.741(7) Å, b = 8.149(5) Å, c = 22.764(16) Å, β = 98.530(12)°, V = 2154(2) Å3, Z = 4. © 2006 Springer Science+Business Media, Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.