View : 30 Download: 0
Heterologous expression of the kanamycin biosynthetic gene cluster (pSKC2) in Streptomyces venezuelae YJ003
- Heterologous expression of the kanamycin biosynthetic gene cluster (pSKC2) in Streptomyces venezuelae YJ003
- Thapa L.P.; Oh T.-J.; Lee H.C.; Liou K.; Park J.W.; Yoon Y.J.; Sohng J.K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology
- vol. 76, no. 6, pp. 1357 - 1364
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The pSKC2 cosmid, which has 32 kb and 28 open-reading frames, was isolated from Streptomyces kanamyceticus ATCC12853 as the gene cluster of kanamycin. This gene cluster includes the minimal biosynthetic genes of kanamycin with the resistance and regulatory genes. It was heterologously expressed in Streptomyces venezuelae YJ003, which has the advantage of fast growth, good efficiency of the transformation host, and rapid production of the aminoglycosides antibiotic. The isolated compound was analyzed by electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry, liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry, high-performance liquid chromatography, and tandem mass spectrometry and shows a molecular weight of 485 as kanamycin A. © 2007 Springer-Verlag.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.