View : 74 Download: 0
Cloning, expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of DsrEFH from Allochromatium vinosum
- Cloning, expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray diffraction analysis of DsrEFH from Allochromatium vinosum
- Dahl C.; Schulte A.; Shin D.H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Acta Crystallographica Section F: Structural Biology and Crystallization Communications
- Acta Crystallographica Section F: Structural Biology and Crystallization Communications vol. 63, no. 10, pp. 890 - 892
- Document Type
- In purple sulfur bacteria, the proteins encoded by dsr genes play an essential role in the oxidation of intracellular sulfur, which is an obligate intermediate during the oxidation of sulfide and thiosulfate. One such gene product, DsrEFH from Allochromatium vinosum, has been cloned, expressed, purified and crystallized. Synchrotron data were collected to 2.5 Å from a crystal of selenomethionine-substituted DsrEFH. The crystal belongs to the primitive monoclinic space group P21, with unit-cell parameters a = 56.6, b = 183.1, c = 107.8 Å, β = 99.6°. A full structure determination is under way in order to provide insight into the structure-function relationships of this protein. © International Union of Crystallography 2007.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.