View : 14 Download: 0
Crystal structures of the octahedral rhenium cluster compexes Cs 4[Re6S8(OH)6]•6H2O and Cs4[Re6Se8(OH)6]•8H 2O
- Crystal structures of the octahedral rhenium cluster compexes Cs 4[Re6S8(OH)6]•6H2O and Cs4[Re6Se8(OH)6]•8H 2O
- Brylev K.A.; Mironov Yu.V.; Kim S.-J.; Fedorov V.E.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Structural Chemistry
- vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 1118 - 1123
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The salts Cs4[Re6S8(OH) 6]•6H2O (1) and Cs4[Re6Se 8(OH)6]•8H2O (2) were obtained by the reactions of Re6S8Br2 and Re6Se 8Br2 with a CsOH melt with further solution of the products in water and crystallization of 1 and 2 from the aqueous solutions. The structure of the compounds was established by X-ray single crystal diffraction analysis. Compound 1 crystallizes in the orthorhombic space group Pbca with unit cell parameters a = 14.175(2) Å, b = 11.321(2) Å, c = 17.503(2) Å, V = 2808.5(7) Å3, Z = 4, d calc = 5.003 g/cm3; compound 2 crystallizes in the triclinic space group with unit cell parameters a = 9.020(4) Å, b = 9.127(4) Å, c = 10.289(4) Å, α = 79.589(7)°, β = 75.829(7)°, γ = 72.186(7)°, V = 776.8(6) Å3, Z = 1, d calc = 5.402 g/cm3. © 2007 Springer Science+Business Media, Inc.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.