View : 25 Download: 0
Efficient delivery of siRNAs by a photothermal approach using plant flavonoid-inspired gold nanoshells
- Efficient delivery of siRNAs by a photothermal approach using plant flavonoid-inspired gold nanoshells
- Jeong, Eun Hye; Ryu, Ji Hyun; Jeong, Hansaem; Jang, Bora; Lee, Ho Yeon; Hong, Seonki; Lee, Haeshin; Lee, Hyukjin
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 1359-7345; 1364-548X
- vol. 50, no. 87, pp. 13388 - 13390
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Polymer gold nanoshells (PGNs) are prepared by a novel plant-inspired flavonoid surface modification method. The PGNs show dramatic photothermal properties, which can facilitate the endosomal escape and delivery of siRNA into the cytoplasm of cells. Efficient gene silencing has been achieved using siRNA immobilized PGNs, suggesting the potential applications of in vitro gene regulation by an external NIR stimulus.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.