View : 35 Download: 0
Identification of differentially expressed proteins in the heart of translationally controlled tumor protein over-expressing transgenic mice
- Identification of differentially expressed proteins in the heart of translationally controlled tumor protein over-expressing transgenic mice
- Cheon M.S.; Suh J.-K.; Kim M.-J.; Kim S.H.; Lee K.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Biomedical Chromatography
- vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1091 - 1099
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- We previously reported that transgenic (TG) mice over-expressing translationally controlled tumor protein (TCTP) developed systemic arterial hypertension at about 6 weeks after birth. In the present study, we identi?ed, using proteomics technologies, 24 other proteins that were differentially expressed in the heart of TCTP over-expressing TG mice. These 24 proteins are involved in a variety of biological processes such as reactive oxygen species metabolism, cytoskeleton organization, fatty acid metabolism, amino acid metabolism and energy metabolism. We determined protein expression levels of the peroxiredoxin (Prx)2, Prx3, myosin light chain 1, stress protein (heat shock protein) 25K, and T-complex protein 1 alpha subunit by western blot analysis. Over-expression of TCTP probably regulates the expression of other proteins which play a pivotal role in a variety of cellular functions in TCTP over-expressing TG mice. Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.