View : 190 Download: 95
A spectral line survey of CRL 2688 in the RANGE of 85-116 GHz
- A spectral line survey of CRL 2688 in the RANGE of 85-116 GHz
- Park J.A.; Cho S.-H.; Lee C.W.; Yang J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Astronomical Journal
- Astronomical Journal vol. 136, no. 6, pp. 2350 - 2358
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A spectral line survey of the proto-planetary nebula CRL 2688 was carried out in the frequency range of 85-116 GHz with the 14 m radio telescope at the Taeduk Radio Astronomy Observatory. Eight detected molecules are all carbon bearing molecules: HCN, HNC, C2H, HC3N, CS, CCS, CN, and CO, and their isotopic species H13CN and 13CO. A CCS line was newly detected in CRL 2688. The molecular lines detected in CRL 2688 were also compared with those of the proto-typical AGB star IRC +10216. The SiS (J = 5-4, v = 0) molecular line detected in IRC +10216 was not detected in CRL 2688, indicating a lower abundance of the SiS molecule in CRL 2688 than in IRC +10216. Excitation temperatures and column densities of HC3N in both CRL 2688 and IRC +10216 were derived using standard LTE rotational diagram analysis. The HC3N column density of CRL 2688 was found to be lower than that of IRC +10216. This fact, together with the lower abundance of the SiS molecule in CRL 2688, may be related to the chemical evolution of the circumstellar envelope of CRL 2688. © 2008. The American Astronomical Society. All rights reserved.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
a spectral line survey.pdf(509.24 kB)
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.