View : 101 Download: 0
Synthesis and conformational analysis of novel 2',3'-didehydo-2',3'-dideoxy-4'-selenonucleosides.
- Synthesis and conformational analysis of novel 2',3'-didehydo-2',3'-dideoxy-4'-selenonucleosides.
- Ko Y.J.; Choi W.J.; Jun J.H.; Zhao L.X.; Jeong L.S.
- Ewha Authors
- 정낙신; 최원준
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Nucleic acids symposium series (2004)
- Nucleic acids symposium series (2004), no. 52, pp. 555 - 556
- Document Type
- The structure of 2',3'-didehydro-2',3'-dideoxynucleosides (d4Ns) was applied to design the novel bioisosteric 4'-seleno-d4Ns as potential inhibitors of human immunodeficiency virus reverse transcriptase (HIV RT). Conversion of 2',3'-dihydroxyl groups of 4'-selenoribofuranosyl pyrimidines into the olefin was accomplished by treatment of cyclic 2',3'-thiocarbonate with 1,3-dimethyl-2-phenyl-1,3,2-diazaphospholidine.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.