View : 25 Download: 0
Optical and electrical properties of Cu-based all oxide semi-transparent photodetector
- Optical and electrical properties of Cu-based all oxide semi-transparent photodetector
- Kim, Hong-Sik; Patel, Malkeshkumar; Yadav, Pankaj; Kim, Joondong; Sohn, Ahrum; Kim, Dong-Wook
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS
- 0003-6951; 1077-3118
- vol. 109, no. 10, pp. 51 - 55
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Zero-bias operating Cu oxide-based photodetector was achieved by using large-scale available sputtering method. Cu oxide (Cu2O or CuO) was used as p-type transparent layer to form a hetero-junction by contacting n-type ZnO layer. All metal-oxide materials were employed to realize transparent device at room temperature and showed a high transparency (>75% at 600 nm) with excellent photoresponses. The structural, morphological, optical, and electrical properties of Cu oxides of CuO and Cu2O are evaluated in depth by UV-visible spectrometer, X-ray diffraction, scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy, Kelvin probe force microscopy, and Hall measurements. We may suggest a route of high-functional Cu oxide-based photoelectric devices for the applications in flexible and transparent electronics. Published by AIP Publishing.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.