View : 15 Download: 0
Boronate based fluorescence (ESIPT) probe for peroxynitrite
- Boronate based fluorescence (ESIPT) probe for peroxynitrite
- Sedgwick, Adam C.; Sun, Xiaolong; Kim, Gyoungmi; Yoon, Juyoung; Bull, Steven D.; James, Tony D.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS
- 1359-7345; 1364-548X
- vol. 52, no. 83, pp. 12350 - 12352
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A simple probe for the detection of peroxynitrite was developed incorporating a benzyl boronic ester "protecting'' unit. The "protecting'' unit of the probe is removed by peroxynitrite to "turn-on'' ESIPT fluorescence (4.5 fold enhancement). Furthermore, the probe was cell permeable and was used in cell imaging experiments showing an off-on response towards peroxynitrite, in HeLa and RAW 264.7 cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.