View : 40 Download: 0
Coalition based low-complexity algorithm for Nash bargaining solution
- Coalition based low-complexity algorithm for Nash bargaining solution
- Choi J.; Jung S.; Park H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks, ICUFN
- vol. 2016-August, pp. 498 - 500
- coalition formation; cooperative games; Nash bargaining solution (NBS); resource allocation
- IEEE Computer Society
- In this paper, we present an efficient algorithm for Nash bargaining solution (NBS). While NBS can be deployed to allocate limited resources to multiple users fairly and optimally, it requires significantly high computational complexity to find NBS, in particular, as the number of users becomes large. In order to reduce the complexity for NBS, we propose to adopt a coalition formation based approach, which is efficient for large number of users. In addition, we define a coalition utility function, which enables better accuracy for resource allocation based on NBS. The simulation results confirm that the proposed approaches can significantly reduce the complexity while achieving better accuracy for resource allocation. © 2016 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.