View : 15 Download: 0
Layer-by-layer self-assembly of bisdendrons: An unprecedented route to multilayer thin films
- Layer-by-layer self-assembly of bisdendrons: An unprecedented route to multilayer thin films
- Lee, Ok-Joo; Maraval, Valerie; Caminade, Anne-Marie; Chung, Kyungwha; Lau, King Hang Aaron; Shin, Kwanwoo; Majoral, Jean-Pierre; Knoll, Wolfgang; Kim, Dong Ha
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- MACROMOLECULAR RESEARCH
- 1598-5032; 2092-7673
- vol. 24, no. 10, pp. 851 - 855
- bisdendron; layer-by-layer self-assembly; multilayer thin films; surface plasmon resonance spectroscopy
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS; KCI
- We present an unprecedented route to fabricate multilayer thin films by single component layer-by-layer molecular self-assembly. Tailored water-soluble phosphorus bisdendrons were obtained via core to core assembling of two dendrons bearing anionic groups at one end and quaternizable amino groups at the other end. Adsorption of a 1(st) bisdendron monolayer on a charged substrate followed by sequential quaternization/deposition of a 2(nd) layer leads to a stepwise growth of multilayers. By this way, homogeneous multilayer thin films were successfully constructed as confirmed by spectroscopic and microscopic analysis.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.