View : 23 Download: 0
Copper-Catalyzed N-Arylation of 2-Pyridones Employing Diaryliodonium Salts at Room Temperature
- Copper-Catalyzed N-Arylation of 2-Pyridones Employing Diaryliodonium Salts at Room Temperature
- Jung, Seo-Hee; Sung, Dan-Bi; Park, Cho-Hee; Kim, Won-Suk
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- vol. 81, no. 17, pp. 7717 - 7724
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- A new and mild synthetic approach for the N-arylation of 2-pyridones with diaryliodonium salts has been developed. Most reactions proceed readily at room temperature in the presence of 10 mol % of copper chloride. As a result, a wide range of N-arylpyridine-2-ones were synthesized in yields of 23% to 99%. With this method, an antifibrotic drug, Pirfenidone, was successfully synthesized in 99% yield within 30 min at room temperature.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.