View : 175 Download: 0
Effective Strategy for Colorimetric and Fluorescence Sensing of Phosgene Based on Small Organic Dyes and Nanofiber Platforms
- Effective Strategy for Colorimetric and Fluorescence Sensing of Phosgene Based on Small Organic Dyes and Nanofiber Platforms
- Hu, Ying; Chen, Liyan; Jung, Hyeseung; Zeng, Yiying; Lee, Songyi; Swamy, Kunemadihalli Mathada Kotraiah; Zhou, Xin; Kim, Myung Hwa; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- 윤주영; 김명화; K.M.K Swamy
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 윤주영; 김명화
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES vol. 8, no. 34, pp. 22246 - 22252
- phosgene sensor; toxic gas sensor; colorimetric sensor; fluorescent chemosensor; nanofiber
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- Three o-phenylendiamine (OPD) derivatives, containing 4-chloro-7-nitrobenzo [c] [1,2,5] oxadiazole (NBD-OPD), rhodamine (RB-OPD), and 1,8-naphthalimide (NAP-OPD) moieties, were prepared and tested as phosgene chemosensors. Unlike previously described methods to sense this toxic agent, which rely on chemical processes that transform alcohols and amines to respective phosphate esters and phosphoramides, the new sensors operate through a benzimidazolone-forming reaction between their OPD groups and phosgene. These processes promote either naked eye visible color changes and/or fluorescence intensity enhancements in conjunction with detection limits that range from 0.7 to 2.8 ppb. NBD-OPD and RB-OPD-embedded polymer fibers, prepared using the electrospinning technique, display distinct color and fluorescence changes upon exposure to phosgene. even in the solid state.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.