View : 44 Download: 0
Synthesis of thioethyl pendant ligand-stabilized colloidal gold nanoparticles
- Synthesis of thioethyl pendant ligand-stabilized colloidal gold nanoparticles
- Mao C.; Xu Z.; Yoon M.; Wu Q.; Kim J.; Zhao W.; Shen J.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology vol. 9, no. 10, pp. 5785 - 5789
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A general synthetic method capable of producing a kind of water-soluble gold nanoparticles possessing single-phase synthetic route, high concentration, small size under control, easy store, and excellent thermal, pH and salt stability, was demonstrated. The combined studies with transmission electron microscopy (TEM), Energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS), X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS) and UV-visible spectra clearly show that the gold nanoparticles modified by thioethyl-pendant ligand exist. © 2009 American Scientific Publishers.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.