View : 41 Download: 0
A novel method for the synthesis of 1,2-benzisoxazoline-3-one and its application to hypochlorite recognition
- A novel method for the synthesis of 1,2-benzisoxazoline-3-one and its application to hypochlorite recognition
- Yang, Yutao; Huo, Fangjun; Yin, Caixia; Xu, Ming; Hu, Ying; Chao, Jianbin; Zhang, Yongbin; Glass, Timothy E.; Yoon, Juyoung
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY B
- 2050-750X; 2050-7518
- vol. 4, no. 30, pp. 5101 - 5104
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- The reaction of salicylhydroxamic acid with hypochlorite produces 1,2-benzisoxazoline-3-one, a heterocycle that contains a fluorophore. As a result, this reaction was used as the basis for a new, selective and sensitive fluorescence system for the recognition of hypochlorite. The effectiveness of the method was demonstrated by its use to detect hypochlorite in a disinfectant solution as well as to image hypochlorite in cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.