View : 30 Download: 0
Spectra of some weighted composition operators on H2
- Spectra of some weighted composition operators on H2
- Cowen C.C.; Ko E.; Thompson D.; Tian F.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Acta Scientiarum Mathematicarum
- vol. 82, no. 42371.0, pp. 221 - 234
- Hyponormal operator; Spectrum of an operator; Weighted composition operator
- University of Szeged
- We completely characterize the spectrum of a weighted composition operator W Ψ,ℓ on H2(D) when ℓ has Denjoy-Wolff point a with 0 <
< 1, the iterates, ℓn, converge uniformly to a, and is in H∞ (the space of bounded analytic functions on D) and continuous at a. We also give bounds and some computations when
= 1 and ℓ'′(α) = 1 and, in addition, show that these symbols include all linear fractional ℓ that are hyperbolic and parabolic nonautomorphisms. Finally, we use these results to eliminate possible weights Ψ so that W Ψ,ℓ is seminormal.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 수학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.