View : 109 Download: 0
A Conductive Hybridization Matrix of RuO2 Two-Dimensional Nanosheets: A Hybrid-Type Photocatalyst
- A Conductive Hybridization Matrix of RuO2 Two-Dimensional Nanosheets: A Hybrid-Type Photocatalyst
- Lee, Jang Mee; Mok, Eun Kyung; Lee, Seul; Lee, Nam-Suk; Debbichi, Lamjed; Kim, Hyungjun; Hwang, Seong-Ju
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION vol. 55, no. 30, pp. 8546 - 8550
- conducting materials; graphene; nanostructures; photocatalysis; semiconductors
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SCI; SCIE; SCOPUS
- Document Type
- A universal methodology to efficiently improve the photocatalyst performance of semiconductors was developed by employing exfoliated RuO2 two-dimensional nanosheets as a conducting hybridization matrix. The hybridization with a RuO2 nanosheet is easily achieved by crystal growth or electrostatically derived anchoring of semiconductor nanocrystals on the RuO2 nanosheet. An enhanced chemical interaction of inorganic semiconductor with hydrophilic RuO2 nanosheet is fairly effective in optimizing their photocatalytic activity and photostability by the enhancement of charge separation and charge mobility. The RuO2-containing nanohybrids show much better photocatalyst functionalities than do the graphene-containing ones. The present study clearly demonstrates that hydrophilic RuO2 nanosheets are superior hybridization matrices, over the widely used hydrophobic graphene nanosheets, for exploring new efficient hybrid-type photocatalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 화학·나노과학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.