View : 56 Download: 0
Cache sharing using a bloom filter in named data networking
- Cache sharing using a bloom filter in named data networking
- Mun J.H.; Lim H.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- ANCS 2016 - Proceedings of the 2016 Symposium on Architectures for Networking and Communications Systems
- Bloom filter; Cache content sharing; Cache summary; Named data networking
- Association for Computing Machinery, Inc
- In Named Data Networking (NDN), routers have caches to store frequently requested contents, and hence cache man- agement scheme becomes a key factor for efficient content delivery. In this paper, we propose the sharing of cache sum- maries using a Bloom filter among neighboring routers for efficient content delivery and high cache utilization at NDN. When an Interest packet is received, a router can forward the Interest to a neighboring router which has the high po- tential of the requested content. The proposed scheme is evaluated by using ndnSIM, which is a NS-3 based named data networking simulator. Simulation results show that the summary sharing using our proposed method is beneficial in content diversity and average content delivery time. © 2016 Copyright held by the owner/author(s).
- Appears in Collections:
- 엘텍공과대학 > 전자공학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.