View : 117 Download: 0
Effectiveness and service quality of robot museum through visitors experience: A case study of RoboLife Museum in South Korea
- Effectiveness and service quality of robot museum through visitors experience: A case study of RoboLife Museum in South Korea
- Kim M.-G.; Lee H.; Lee J.; Kwak S.S.; Joo Y.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2015 International Symposium on Micro-NanoMechatronics and Human Science, MHS 2015
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- This study presents an initial investigation of effectiveness and service quality of robot museum through visitors experience. The survey research was performed in RoboLife Museum in South Korea, targeting teenagers who are most of the visitors of the museum. Impression, intimacy and attitude toward robots were measured to analyze change of the perception about robots through visiting experience. The results showed that impression and attitude were significantly changed after viewing robot exhibitions. However, intimacy showed no significant change. It was considered that impression and attitude can be affected by a single occasional experience, but intimacy needs actual interactions between visitors and robots such as making a short conversation or playing games together. The service quality, customer's satisfaction and loyalty were further investigated. The overall evaluation for the service provided by RoboLife museum was highly scored. © 2015 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 조형예술대학 > 산업디자인전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.