View : 21 Download: 0
Double fano resonances in a composite metamaterial possessing tripod plasmonic resonances
- Double fano resonances in a composite metamaterial possessing tripod plasmonic resonances
- Lee Y.U.; Wu J.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2015 11th Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Pacific Rim, CLEO-PR 2015
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Double Fano resonances are observed in a planar composite metamaterial possessing tripod plasmonic resonances, where a common subradiant driven oscillator is coupled with two superradiant oscillators. As a classical analogue of four-level tripod atomic system, the extinction spectrum of the composite metamaterial exhibits a coherent effect based on double Fano resonances. It is shown that a transfer of the absorbed power between two orthogonal superradiant oscillators is mediated by a common subradiant oscillator. © 2015 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.