View : 136 Download: 0
Weak measurement of optical spin Hall effect in phase-discontinuity metasurface
- Weak measurement of optical spin Hall effect in phase-discontinuity metasurface
- Lee Y.U.; Wu J.W.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- 2015 11th Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Pacific Rim, CLEO-PR 2015
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Recently it has been demonstrated that a rapid phase-change at a phase-discontinuity metasurface (PDM) leads to an additional momentum gradient enabling a direct observation of optical spin Hall (OSH) shift. We show that the helicity-dependent OSH shift depends on incidence and refraction angles at PDM, and construct a weak value measurement to control OSH shift by a variable phase retardance in the post-selection. © 2015 IEEE.
- Appears in Collections:
- 자연과학대학 > 물리학전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.