View : 95 Download: 0
Application of intelligent product design on STEAM education
- Application of intelligent product design on STEAM education
- Baek C.; Choi J.J.; Han J.; Kwak S.S.
- Ewha Authors
- SCOPUS Author ID
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- HAI 2015 - Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Human-Agent Interaction
- Intelligent Product; Product Design; STEAM
- Association for Computing Machinery, Inc
- In this paper, a STEAM education was developed by applying intelligent product design. One promising approach to improve children's STEAM attitudes, knowledge, and skills is to utilize robotics in the program. As an intelligent product is a robot with the shape of the common object intelligent product design could allow children to learn robotics and product design. Field trial of STEAM education was held at a Korean elementary school for two weeks. After the field trial, children evaluated the perception toward a common product and a developed intelligent product. The results showed that the intelligent product was perceived more positively and intelligent than the common product. © 2015 ACM.
- Appears in Collections:
- 조형예술대학 > 산업디자인전공 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.