View : 46 Download: 0
Minor phenolic constituents of the Anemarrhenae Rhizoma
- Minor phenolic constituents of the Anemarrhenae Rhizoma
- Youn U.J.; Lee Y.S.; Jeong H.; Nam J.-W.; Lee Y.J.; Son Y.M.; Hwang E.S.; Seo E.-K.
- Ewha Authors
- 서은경; 황은숙; 윤의중
- SCOPUS Author ID
- 서은경; 황은숙
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- Natural Product Sciences
- vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 203 - 207
- SCOPUS; KCI
- A homoisoflavanone, 7,4'-dihydroxyhomoisoflavanone (1) and a flavanone, (2S)-7,4'-dihydroxy-5- methoxyflavanone (2), were isolated from the rhizomes of Anemarrhena asphodeloides, together with 4,4'- dihydroxychalcon (3), 2'-O-methylphlorethin (4), 1,3-bis-di-p-hydroxyphenyl-4-penten-1-one (5), and 2,4'- dihydroxy-4-methoxybenzophenone (6) on the basis of spectroscopic and physicochemical analyses including 1Dand 2D- NMR techniques as well as by comparison of their data with the published values. Compounds 1 - 4 were isolated for the first time from this plant source. Among isolates, compound 2 exhibited moderate inhibitory effect on the differentiation of pre-adipocyte 3T3-L1 cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- 약학대학 > 약학과 > Journal papers
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.